Monday, November 2, 2009

11/2/2009

Hola Familia,

So, I am not Senior comp yet. I got switched to a area called Otavalo. It's really pretty here and like being in the middle of nowhere which is awesome. My new comp's name is Elder Redwood. I told him that before I went on the mission I sold his last name. He just laughed. Oh and they eat everything here like heads, feet, huevos of everything. Cows, chicken, hamsters, but I can do it i am getting really good at making food disappear. Haha! Sometimes I put a plastic bag in my backpack and away it goes. Haha. One time i threw a foot out the open window. But don't worry its all good. I eat most of it. Well, not much more. My new comp is way cool. So, that's always good and he is from here in Ecuador but the south. My new sector is way in the mountains so it's way cold. Well, I love you alll sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmuuuucccchhh and thanks for the cam!

Elder Edginton the 2nd

Oh and I have my own apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment