Monday, October 26, 2009

10/26/2009

¿¿¿Que mas locos???

So, I am better! Haha. The nurse is new here and flipped out when I threw up blood but all I had was a bug from the bad water so its all good. Now back to work! Haha. no new families. I still have the same comp but I don't think I will after this change. The president really wants me to be senior comp so i think he wants to see if i can carry my area which i think would be awesome! So that's cool. My Spanish is really picking up I can understand everything so that's cool. Oh and tell Tay to take Spanish in high school. I can totally help him out with it, which will be sweet. Oh, and could you put some money in my account? I had to buy a bunch of drugs and I kind of need to buy more socks a pants and garments because... i kind of went to the bathroom in my pants because i was sick of staying inside and I wanted to teach and I didn't make it around the corner to go to the bathroom. Yeah, one of the worst things in my life like ever! Haha. But just another thing to laugh at when I come home. Haha. Oh and please hurry with the camera. I am dieing with out one. I hope it's sweet. Well, I've got to go. There is a crazy lady singing in a webcam right next to me it's way weird. Haha. Love you all

love Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment