Monday, August 17, 2009

8/17/2009

It is sooooooo crazy here haha everyone drives insane here i love it haha oh an its because they don't have drivers license´s haha oh and there are like a 100000 dogs here sooo crazy. i have eaten a couple weird stuff but nothing that made me sick soo that always good haha. i love the people here they are sooo nice. oh and my diet is bread its the cheapest thing here soo that's all we buy haha. they love all the little saying i have here soo they cant say our last name so I just go with what ever they say haha soo ya i love it here. oh and get this I demoed a house for our first service project so legit haha well I love you all if you could send crystal light and some super cheap ties so I can give them to the kids here they don't have any so I want to give them some well I love you all oh and write me a bunch of letters and send some sweet pics love you all!

Elder Edginton the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment