Monday, August 24, 2009

8/24/09

South America is sooo awesome the people are sooo cool I love it here it going to be soooo sweet when you come. so the weirdest thing i ate was a soup with a random chunk of meat I think it was a piece of a cow heart haha but it was just for flavor you didn't have to eat it haha so the work is going well we have like 6 baptisms lined up and some really good investigators so that good. the members are great here they are soo nice I love them. so the weirdest hing this week was we were teaching about the book of Mormon and a lady randomly started breast feeding haha I king of just froze and kept teaching the president told us that would happen but I didn't believe him well he was right. tell everyone I love them and that to be good I wish you were here with me dad if you were here we would baptize the whole country. oh so my comp is from Columbia and his name is Elder Estrada he is tight and a great missionary the mission president asked him to train me to be a leader because he wants me to be a district leader some day well i love you all tell mom I love here and everyone too I am going to attach some sweet pics too ok love you all Tayman, Chrissy,Annie, Chris...




No comments:

Post a Comment