Monday, July 5, 2010

7/5/10

Hey my great family!

First off, I am going strait to college and saving money so that I can build a business here in Ecuador. It's going to be sweet!

So, I was very sad when I left Otavalo. basically to the point of crying. But, then I remembered what you said to me mom. You said that I will love the people anywhere I go. Well, that didn't help much at that point, but then me and my comp were going to visit this family called the familia Morocho and the moment that I stepped into the house the spirit just hit me! Kind of like how Aunt Shannan says, "HELLO! What are you doing? You are here for theses people. You are here to help them know what this gospel is all about!" Ha! After that point everything changed. I feel great again! Ha! So, that's my spiritual experience.

As far as the camera is concerned, a Sister from my ward is going to visit her family that lives in the states. So, I was thinking that I could give you the address and when she is there you can send her the camera. It is way safer to send stuff in the states. When she finishes her visit with her family she can bring it to me. She speaks English, too. If want to talk to her you can. I will give her our number.

It's all good here and the pizza is amazing. I eat SO much because it's SO good. Oh, and I left my Jamcam at Shannan`s house. When you send this package make sure to send a bunch of stuff because it will be cheap.

I don't remember if Tay had any other questions, but Dad, take it easy working on the house. When I get back, you and I are going to finish the house in 2 weeks! Bam! Done! Ha! That's how we do!

I am thinking about putting a pizza place down here. It would be a huge success and the bills to run the place for a month would be like $500! Ha! That's for everything; food, water, and lights. Dad, you want in? That's not for another 11 months, though. Then we can talk more about it. Ha!

I love you all a bunch. I will write the address later.

Les amo mucho!

Con amor

Elder Edginton



No comments:

Post a Comment