Monday, June 28, 2010

6/28/10

Well, I heard about Grandma Haws. That's sad, but I know that we will see her again. Tell Perry, "What's up?!" or "Que tal!?". Ha!

We went ice skating today, so that was fun. My comp was dieing. It was way funny. It's been good here. I took some sweet pics for mom, so I hope that she likes them.

Dad, I can't believe that you blew up the lawnmower! I never did anything THAT bad! Gosh! Ha! I hope all is well.

We had zone conference and, yes, mom my new sector is way different. I live about 200 feet away from the airport. So, I don't sleep too well. But, I'm getting used to it.

I still miss my buddies in Otavalo. I am very glad that I was sent there. Those 7 months I spent there were amazing. We are working incredibly hard here. My area is a hard area. We keep finding new people, but they are all wicked. For example, the kids just want to party all the time. They don't want to change. One of the kids invited us to a party. We just looked at her and said that she was crazy and that she needed to change her life. Ha!

Dad you'd better get ripped. I am waking up at 6 every morning and working out. It's all for the mucho fishes in the sea! Tay-man, way to go with the ladies. When I get home I'll take you to the dances in my black Subaru WRX.

Mom, next Friday we are going to make your rolls with a Sister from Chile. I am way excited! Ha!

Chrissy, my quad posters had better still be up. Also, I am taking that bed when i get home. Ha! Annie, porque esta tan loca. You're way crazy! Breaking things? I am glad to hear that you are getting your cast off soon. That's sweet!

I love you all! I hope that you like the pics. Bye, bye!

Con amor

Elder Edginton





No comments:

Post a Comment