Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12/2009

Well, we have a baptism this Sat. It's the family Rojas which is freaking sweet. Oh I ate cow stomach. It was horrible! It tasted like bad juice like when grandpa would sneak banana and stuff into my food! Haha. Well, the seasons have changed so its raining a lot and its getting really cold so that's no good, but I like it when it rains. Nothing really else... Oh I wake up at 5 45 now to go work on my soccer skills. They are really good here but I am pretty good too so they freak out when i score on them. They can't believe the white person scored. hah! Well as for the cameras just talk to Branden about 3 jam cams that would be way sweet because my comp needs one too because he got robbed too. And if you could rush deliver it that would be sweet. Well, Tay keep me updated with the toys being sold we can have that ok and remember the banshee is yours man don't worry about the yz 80. Well, I love you all. I will be sending you all your Christmas/ b-day presents soon, ok?

I love you all
Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment