Monday, October 19, 2009

10/19/2009

Hey family!!!

Crazy week! I got super sick threw up blood and stuff and had to go to the hospital and get a camera put in my stomach and stuff lots of fun that's why i took money out of personal because i am on a lot of drugs right now but i am doing way better now which is good. oh and as for the memory cards no tego nada ya tanga mi flash y nada mas.... I dont have anything so ya... well my jam cam is at Shannons i left it down there you could just send me that if it would be cheaper whatever you want kk oh and tay man up oh poor baby my toe man up haha you will be fine keep up the good work man. Mom I love you sooo much keep being who you are!!! Chrissy horses are muy stupido haha quads are better i love you. Annie remember I love you and that's sweet about your races keep running. And mi padre there is nothing that you can do for me now you have already helped me so much you have taught me to be a man and a great person gracious para todo. tre amo tanto

love you all

love Elder Edginton the 2nd

P.S. It's Max's b-day the 21 oh and i am going to attach a pic with this email kk



No comments:

Post a Comment