Friday, March 19, 2010

3/19/10

Hola!

So, crazy good and sad week. I am senor comp now and we have a baptism today.We have another one on Tuesday, thanks to gpa. There is a man that we are teaching and he has cancer and we were over teaching and the wife began asking us a bunch of questions. She then started crying. She said that she wants her husband to be baptized because she doesn't know when he is going to die. I then told her about good old gpa and how we thought that same thing at times. Right after that they asked if he could be baptized on Tuesday next week. So, that's the good news.

I got both packages and thanks mom for the book i reed it every night and i cry every time I read it because i think of you reading it to me when i was little. :) Ok, here is the bad news. So, I got my new comp and I felt like there was something different about him. The president then talked to me and I guess he went to a club and stuff in his last zone and the members saw him and called the to let the president know. So, on Monday he has to go to Quito and get interviewed. He might even get sent home. but we will see. So, that's the bad news. Other then that, all is great! Dad your pic is sweet and I'm going to get to talk to you guys soon! How sweet is that? In may baby!!!!!

Well, I hope all is well. Forward this to everyone. I don't have a lot of time. I have to go get ready for a baptism! Chao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Edginton


No comments:

Post a Comment