Friday, March 12, 2010

3/12/10

Hola mi Familia

So, I had a sweet week! I got a new comp this week. It ended me and Elder Redwood's 5 months together. My new comp is Elder Durte. He is cool and we are already having success which is always good. Ha! Thanks for praying for the De La Torre family. We now have a date and they will be baptized on the 28th. We are going to have another baptism on the 20th. It will be a little girl that is 10. Her family was inactive but now the family is back to church! We reactivated a family of 16, too! Man, I love this work! What I like to do is a make them deals. I say, "Ok, if you go to church for 3 Sundays I will make lunch for you and your family. I always make grilled cheesers. They all love it! Ha! It's all going great! I got a package. I will go get it later today. I also sent a bunch of pics.

Tell Tay-man to keep that ball and take a pic. Also, I keep sending pics, so where are mine? Ha! What's up with Tiffany carter :( I want to hear from here. What did you say to her mom? You better not have scared her away! Ha! Oh, get this, my "Dad" here in the mission is my neighbor now, Elder Schulties. It's way cool. We talk about times of old. It's way sweet. Well, I hope is all well. And could you guys email me the pics that Tiffany sent me on my yahoo please? Thanks... and now Dad here is your letter.


Why you are on a mission advice etc...


Well, the first thing that my mission president said to all the missionaries was to man up! Ha!

He said that we are here on a mission to teach the gospel and to learn... and to eat all the weird food you can, because there isn't and cow and duck foot soup, or soup with chicken heads and feet, at home! Yummy!!!!!

If you can learn a new language or at least try to, do it!

Here is my testimony in Spanish.. Yo se que esta iglesia es veradera con todo mi corizon. Tambien, por medio de esta iglesia teniemos la oportunidad ser con nuestras familias para siempre. Antes de mi mision no tenia un testimonio como ahora y yo se cada una persona puede tener un testimonio sobre esta iglesia por medio de la fe en jesucriso... en el nombre de jesucristo amen






No comments:

Post a Comment