Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/10

Hey my wonderful family,

We have changes tomorrow and we'll see what happens. Kind of scared, but what happens will happen for a reason. I hope that dad is having a fun time at Kool April nights in the beast! Dad, you had better not sell that stang! I want to buy it after you get super old and can't drive anymore. And then I can pass it along to my son. Ha!

Things are going well here. It's just sad to see Elder Mar go. It is really sad, and he wont extend! Ha! I keep telling him to, but he won't! Ha! Oh, you know how dad would always say "WOW" when we would do stuff that was, like, way dumb? I taught that to Elder Mar. Now he says it all the time! He taught me what his dad does too. His Dad claps and say bien hecho (Good Job), Ha! Ha!.

Nothing too special is going on. Yesterday we baptized two people for the Sisters in our zone. Their daughter is in love with me! I found out that she has a picture of me and kisses it every night... ya that's a little weird, no? Other then that all is well here in Otavalo. I love it here and don't want to leave. If i do get a change, I don't want a change to Quito! That would be horrible. I want to go to the coast. That would be way sweet. The people talk really fast there. I think that it would be fun. I will lose my kichiwa, though, but it's all good.

Well, I love you all! Dad do a fat burn-out for me and send me a pic. Ha! Well, I love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Take care, talk to you guys soon.

con amor,
Elder Edginton


















No comments:

Post a Comment