Friday, April 9, 2010

4/9/10

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the sweet letter!!!! So, yeah I talked to the puche arrows yesterday and they said that they received my package and that I should get it today. So, that should be sweet. Oh yeah... so crazy stuff went down. My old comp did get sent home and now I am in a trio with Elder Mar and Elder Zundel. It's way sweet and we are having way too much fun. So, now that means I am in this sector for another change, which also means that i'll be here for my b-day and my 1 year mark. Crazy right? Ha! I do miss my old sector though. Every time I see someone from my old sector they freak out and run up to me and ask me where I am, why I got changed, and if I could come visit them. All I can say is that I miss them all very much and that I will be back in 14 months to visit them and to not worry.

The work is going well and we have a bunch of investigators, so that's even sweeter. This new sector is cool but I miss my home, as i call it.

Con mucho amor,

Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment