Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10

Hey everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful week! I got a new comp from Mexico. He's a total goober. Ha! I asked him what he likes to do and he said "Play video games and watch Starwars" Ha! It's all good though. It's cool having a nerd for a comp. Oh, and my B-Day was sweet! This family had a surprise B-Day party for me. They tricked us by asking us to come teach at a family home evening. Well, we got there and sang an opening song and then afterward they pulled this box down from the top of the fridge. In the box was a birthday cake! We sang and ate cake. So, I am feeling a lot better which is always good. Ha!

Oh, and get this, Elder Nash from the 70 is coming here. One of the things he is doing is interviewing 3 missionaries and asking them how their mission is going... and I was picked! I get to talk to elder Nash! So, I am really excited for that.

I had a great B-Day. Thank you for all the wishes! Oh, and Mom could you and the girls put together a little package for 3 little girls here? They just want a little doll and a bag of candy. I told them that I would ask if you could do it. It's just something small for them. Candy and dolls, ok?

Well thanks again. I wrote you all a mothers day letter so I hope you get them soon. I love you all. Dad, when I get home i will fix the mower for you everyday if you want, ok?


con amor
Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment