Monday, September 21, 2009

9/21/2009

Hey I cant believe that my family has the internet that is crazy!!!! Well, I have some exciting news for all of you I had my first baptism this past Saturday and it was awesome!!!! I loved it I gave the message during the baptism so that was great. I made sense and everything how crazy is that? Ok, so I don't have a lot of time... I don't really need anything... ok well dad all I have to say is suck it up! Haha! Surgery is nothing! Haha! Oh and I got everyone Christmas presents so I will send them when I have time, ok? Mom, don't be scared to talk I promise that after you talk the spirit will guide you just speak, that's what I do and I make sense. Tay man my banshee is yours! Ride, be free and put a cool head on it for me while I am gone. Just remember if you have good grades dad and mom can't stop you from riding. Chrissy I hope everything is going well with school. Stick with it, you're super smart I know it. And Annie keep running your little heart out and help mom and dad ok es neccesario que usted ayuda padre poque esta loco no haha.

Well, just send whatever, I will be happy. Love you all SOOOO much!

Elder Edginton the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment