Monday, September 7, 2009

9/7/2009

What's up awesome family!!!!!!

I love the sweet emails. And yes, i got the package. It was so nice to have kit-kats. Haha. My comp was so excited too. So, the work is going really well. We are in a tough area but our goal is to reactivate 15 families in our area. The Spanish is coming along too. My mission president said that all the missionaries say I have the best Spanish out of all the white people in my group. So, that's great. Oh, I was having a little home sickness and he asked why and I said that it was because I miss my family; mainly my dad and I am scared that my GPA was going to die. The president just looked at me and said your family loves you so much and they are so proud of you so just work hard and don't think about it. So, ya and he said that GPA isn't going to die. So, that's sweet too! Haha. Oh and Tay man, I got you a sweet soccer jersey for your b-day so i'll be sending you that. And for Chris, I got him some sweet Oakley glasses. Haha. They are fake but look so legit so that's sweet. I will send that too next week. I got the girls something too that i know they will love but that will be a surprise :) Haha. I love it here more and more everyday. I cant wait till dad comes here to pick me up, it's going too be sooo legit! Haha. Well, I love you all. Be good. Oh and Mom I love you so much. I wrote you a sweet poem but it's not done. I will probably finish in a week or two, ok? Dad keep being the awesome dad you are. Tay you keep playing soccer and every sport you can, ok? Oh, and if you need any pick-up lines just hit me up, haha! Chrissy, I love you. Remember horses are super lame and quads are better, Annie stop being so crazy. Haha. And learn Spanish so we can talk when i get back, ok?

Well, I love you all!

Elder Edginton the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment