Monday, September 14, 2009

9/14/2009

Hey family!!!!!

Sounds like you are all doing great!!!!! So, I got Tay a sweet Ecuador jersey it has Edginton on the back and everything. I hope he likes it. So I heard that you sold your street bike from Chris. Pretty sweet. Sounds like he is doing well too. So, that's always good. Oh, so g mas cam kept messing up on me so I got a new one. It's a Sony. Has 10 mega pixels and the guy wanted 120 for it but I used my sweet skills and talked him down to 80. Haha. Thanks dad for the buying lessons! And I did this all in Spanish. So I say you sell the boat because its lame. Haha. I also heard you were selling the rocket how dare you!!!! That thing is sweet!!!! I look back now and I remember when Mom said the quads did nothing for us and i was thinking that they really didn't, but now I see how much fun I had with Chris, Tay, Dad, Craig, Max, and Jesse. I wouldn't trade that for the world. I will never forget the hash and eggs burritos and the jokes Dad would tell and how funny he looked in the sand rocket with his bug eye goggles. Haha! Great times. Man, I love you all more and more each day. I figured I would miss you more but I just love you more and more and I know that me being here makes you all happy so that makes me smile. Many times I'll be walking and just smile because I think of you guys but it's all good. Well, have a great week! Tell Tay too bad I have grown 2 inches. Haha. Dad you're the man I love you sooo much. Mom thanks for your shining example in my life, Chrissy horses are lame!!! But, I love you more than any quad or dirt bike in the world, and Annie stop being a banana head your not sick. Haha!

I love you!

P.S. Oh I ate duck feet that's the weirdest thing I have eaten so far! Ha!

Elder Edginton 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment