Monday, September 28, 2009

9/28/2009

Hey Family!

So, this week was good..... except I got robbed, thus the reason for having no money. Sorry. So, can you undo whatever you did to my card because I am kind of starving...? But, yeah so my comp and I had the highest numbers we have had this week so that was good and I am teaching a family full of girls that are Chrissy and Annies age so that's cool. Oh, and also there is this little girl here that's Annies age and asked if I could take her back to America. It made me sad because I was thinking your crazy just like Annie so ya, but I just asked her if she had 800 dolores for the flight and she said no so ya... So the work is going well and my comp and I are really kicking it into high gear so that's always good... Ok, so, as for the robbing, they took my money and camera so yeah I'm broke and I cant take pics so it sucks but all is well. So, my comp and I were talking and the cheapest way to get a new camera would to be get a jam cam and send it with my Halloween package. Oh and my comp also got robbed. They took his camera and 200 bucks. So if you could talked to Branden and get us two or three that would be sweet because I really would like a camera. As for the candy list, Reeses, kit kats, star bursts, and Reese's pieces and whatever else would be sweet. Ok, well I love you all please fix the card and send the camera. Ok I am starving! Haha!

Love Elder Edginton the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment