Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/10

Hola, my wonderfull family!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling better, but I'm still really tired all the time. At least I am doing a lot better, which is great! Ha! Also, there are a bunch of pics. A lot of them are of me and elder Zundel, my main man from arizona, having good times together. Ha!

I got all the packages that you sent. They were sweet! Thanks sooo much! Tell Bro O. that he is the man and tell Sister O. that they are the best. Ha! The people loved the recommend holders SO much. Tell them that I love them... but not in a weird way. Ha!

My comp and I are doing well. I really felt Max's pain when he wrote about needing to have a lot of patience, due to his comp. I need to have a lot patience with my comp as well. All he talks about are video games! It's all good, though.

I have a number that you can call, 092525861. Call that and I will return your call Sunday morning, ok? There might be a place where i can call for free. I will let you know. Ha!

Ok, I've got to go. The internet here is horrible.

Dad you can sell the rocket, but NOT the Stang! I will pray that it won't sell, if i have to!

Mom in my interview with Elder Nash, all we talked about was you and dad! Ha! Man, I love my family SO much! Sorry if this is a short letter but I have to go do a family home evening.

Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment