Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17/10

What's up everyone?

First, my health is back and we are teaching everywhere. Our sector is huge!

Also, I don't know if you guys can help but I was just wondering... I went to a family home evening last night and I was talking with everyone and I noticed that one of the Moms wasn't in with us. I asked around to see where she was and the family told me that she was in the kitchen. So, I went into the kitchen and talked to her. I noticed that she was really sad and had been crying. I asked her about what had happened and she just shook her head. I told her that if she wanted to talk about what was wrong I could see if I could help. Well, at this point she started crying. She told me that earlier that day in church she had brought money to pay for her sons mission, $300! Well, she left her bag in the chapel for like 3 minutes. When she came back the money was gone. Now she doesn't know what to do. She said that she will have to cancel her sons mission for about a year because it's very difficult for the family to save money.

Mom, Dad can we do anything to help them? Like, selling my banshee or selling anything that I still have. I just want to help them. The sadness that was in this sister´s eyes made me SO sad. I love that family. I consider that family a part of our family. So, if we can do anything please let me know.

Other than that the week has been awesome. I had a talk this week. I talked about you, Mom. I talked about how you always read something to us in the morning. I talked about Dad, when he broke the TV during that family home evening. Ha! Everyone loved that part. They said that my talk was amazing, but they weren't going to brake their TVs. Ha!

Please send those photos of Tiffany. That would be sweet. Oh, and Tay-Man, study, pray and pray some more. And, yes, I will pray for you. Chrissy, that's sweet about volleyball. They play a lot here, but it's a bit different. I'll teach you when I get home. Annie, yes I got your joke. Man, what I would give to go to KFC right now! Ha! I miss it SO much!

Mom, everyone wants a copy of my book. So, I'm making copies for all of the Moms. Ha! Dad, did you sell the Stang? I NEED to know! You are killing me! I want it and I am willing to buy it when i get home, ok? Well, let me know.

I love you all SO much!

con amor
Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment