Monday, May 24, 2010

5/24/10

Hey family!!!

So, why in the world is the Mustang gone? I have tears in my eyes :( ...but, yeah, that's OK. Dad we will build something nasty when I get home. I was thinking a 69 Camero, baby! Hide-away lights; the real deal.

ANNIE FELIZ CUMLI AÑOS! Maybe i'll be home for your b-day next year. We'll see! Ha! 

Well, I am still here in Otavalo, which is sweet. I get to bless a baby in the next 2 weeks. I'm kind of scared, but it'll be sweet. So, I get to wear my Otavalo clothes for the blessing; it's tradition. I am way excited!

We have a bunch of families that we are teaching. We are trying to teach this family, the family Ramos. If we can start teaching them we could have up to 30 baptisms, which would be amazing!

So, Dad, I was wondering, I don't know what to do for money when i get back. I have a year left and I was wondering if you could give me my banshee so that I can sell it and use that money for school. The lord.... school... good job.... and toys, right? Ha! I was just wondering if we could make some sort of plan.

Well, I am still with my nerd but he is doing better so that's always good. I also taught an FHE and cooked pancakes for the family. They loved it! Ha!

I am doing great! Thank you all for your support. Tay, I am always praying for you all and I will pray for you too my little punk bro. Dad if you could take a spanish class or something that would be helpful. Ha!

Well, I love you all! Take care! Oh, and dad you can't sell the sandrocket. Max was way mad at you for selling a bunch of stuff. So, I think the lord is trying to tell you something.....

con mucho amor... Oh, the pics are sweet. Me eating lunch today. Ha! Send those to Tiffany too please :) Les amo!
 
Elder Edginton




No comments:

Post a Comment