Monday, May 31, 2010

5/31/10

Hey amazing family!

Sounds like a big huge party at the house. Ha! Everyone seems very busy, which sounds good. Thank for ignoring my question, but it's all good. Ha! Oh, and I hope that Annie had a great b-day. Speaking of b-days, the pics that I attached are of my b-day with the familia Muñoz. Dad and I are going to stay with them. I love that family SO much.

Well, in the month coming up we should have 5 baptisms; maybe more. So, that should be exciting. Oh, and changes are in a week. I am SO excited! I cant stand my comp. Ha! That's life though, here in the mission.

There is this return missionary here his name is Armando. He reminds me of max, which is pretty sweet. He is learning English so he always asks about all theses weird phrases like... "What the heck?" and stuff like that. I am going to teach him "There's a snake in my boot!" Ha!

I heard that there's a Toy Story 3 out now! Way sweet! That's a must watch when when I get back. Ha Ha.

Well, I'm trying to think if there is anything else... oh, with the packages, I think that I will have you send them to the Muñoz family. I think... I'll check with them. For now, though, just plan on sending them to me. Okey dokey? Oh, and don't forget, for my 1 year package, make sure to send the pics to Tiffany. Ha!

Well I love you mucho, mucho! Ha!

Con mucho amor

Elder Edginton




No comments:

Post a Comment