Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14/10

So, I had a crazy week! I got the door slammed in my face about 200 times. However, we do have 2 baptisms this months. Oh, and I would love love to send pics to you but I got Robbed!

Man, I was mad. I wanted to do something but then I realized, oh ya you've got a knife and I'm a servant of the Lord. Would Christ beat the trash out of the person? Nope! So, off they went with my camera. That's how it is for a gringo here in Ecuador. Ha!

Other then that, it's been all good. We are teaching a lot and everyone here is crazy about the World cup, which is going on right now.

We went bowling today and I dominated, which was sweet! It was only 3 bucks to bowl as much as we wanted. Oh, and Dad, don't worry. Next week I am buying us Ray-ban sunglasses. I also need to know when I need to talk to the President about you coming. That way you can order your ticket now so that it will be cheaper.

Tay, write more! I know that I'm the best bro ever, but whats happening in your life? Annie and Chrissy write more than both you. Dad, that goes for you too... sometimes. Ha! Mom, good work! You dominate with writing.

Here is the address to send the package to:

Manuel Sanchez
Ecuador -Otavalo
Sector 4 Esquinas Cotama
telifono 062924803
cel 088553024


con amor

Elder Edginton

P.S. I will try and figure out what to do for a camera. So, don't worry about it, ok? love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment