Monday, June 7, 2010

6/7/10

Ok, so I finally got a change! It was really sad. We called over to the famliy Muñoz´s house, which is my favorite family here in Ecuador. We all cried and bore our testimonies. I thanked them all for what they did. I felt like I was leaving my home again. It was SO sad.

So, now I am here in Quito in the ward of President Sloan! Way crazy! Ha! My new comp is from here and his name is Elder Cohrnes. He is pretty cool. I know that we are going to have success. I just miss Otavalo, but like mom says, I am here for a reason. I am going to love these people no matter what.

Oh, and guess what? I ate Mcdonalds for the first time after 6 months! Sweet right? So, all is good. I am just down emotionally because I miss all the families in Otavalo, but I know I am here for a reason.

Well, I hope you guys all have fun. Just send me the package for the girls and i'll get it to them. I left the address for the care packages in the house and i'll send it next week. I hope that's OK.

Well, I love you SO much and I hope you are all doing well.

con amor

Elder Edginton

No comments:

Post a Comment